We ship all over the world via fast and reliable couriers such as DPDgroup, the European's largest parcel delivery network, and UPS, the world's largest parcel delivery company. Shipping times and options may vary based on the weight, volume and destination of the item.
Products in stock:
All products in stock are usually shipped to the EU countries via DPDgroup service, with delivery times from 2 to 5 days depending on the destination, and to the rest of the world via UPS services, Standard or Express Saver, with delivery times from 2 to 3 days depending on the destination. Delivery times are always reported on the product page and on the checkout page as well as in the order confirmation email. The days expressed are to be considered as weekdays and guaranteed for all orders received within 12.00 AM Central European Time. At the time of dispatch from the warehouse and at each subsequent change of status, an e-mail is sent containing the link to track the order.
Expected shipping times for products coming to our warehouse are always reported on product page, as well as on checkout page and in order confirmation email for pre-orders. Otherwise, whenever possible, an estimated date of availability in stock is reported on the product page.
Products with different delivery times:
In the event that your order contains two or more products with different delivery times, i.e. products in stock and coming, the shipment will be dispatched once completed.
- For orders paid with PayPal or Credit Card methods, the delivery time shall commence upon payment confirmation. For all other payment methods, the delivery time shall commence on the working day following the confirmation of payment receipt.
- Complaints regarding incomplete deliveries or goods damaged during the delivery process, must be reported immediately to the delivery service employee and then subsequently reported to our customer service within 24 hours from delivery of the order.
Shipping costs by DPDgroup, UPS Standard and UPS Express Saver delivery services are shown on the checkout page and in order confirmation e-mail. Upon delivery of the order, it is recommended to verify its integrity and correspondence with what is mentioned in the delivery note or order confirmation. In the event that non-conformities are detected, they must be reported within fourteen days to our customer service.
- The amount paid by the customer will be the price of the quoted item plus shipping costs.
- The shipping costs applicable to a particular order are displayed on the payment page, i.e. before placing the order.
- In case of withdrawal of the order within the established terms, the customer will have to bear the costs of the return.
Placing orders on INMEDIAshop.com are possible for all persons and companies from the European Economic Area, regardless of residence, origin or nationality. Orders placed outside the European Economic Area might be subject to restrictions due to high postage, handling and insurance costs, as well as potential Product Liability issues arising from delivering to some places.
At the moment we deliver orders to the following Countries:
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland Republic, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States of America, Wales.